HDFC Click2Protect Plus Term Insurance| Life Insurance| Review, Features, Benefits ||
HDFC CLICK TO PROTECT PLUS:-
HDFC Life Click to protect plus is an online term plan with unique benefit structure to provide a tension-free future at very low costs. It comes with Regular, Limited, and Single pay premium paying option.
Features of these plans:
The HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus provides you with 4 different cover options:
1. Life Cover option: the option gives the nominee of the policy will be paid a lump sum payout on the death of the policyholder.
2. Extra Life with accidental death benefit option: The nominee of the policy will receive a lump sum payout as a death benefit in addition an extra sum assured is paid in case of death due to accident.
3. Income option: Under this the nominee will receive a sum assured payout as well as the remaining amount divided into monthly incomes for the next 15 years.
4. Income Plus option: Under this option the nominee will receive the sum assured paid on the death of the policyholder and for the next 10 year will receive a monthly income. This monthly income can be even chosen as a normal or increasing income at a rate of 10% p.a.
Benefits of this plan:
1. Death benefit: In the unfortunate death of the policyholder, the nominee will receive benefits as per the premiums policies chosen, if a single premium policies is chosen then the nominee will receive 125% of a single premium and the sum assured. If the premiums are other than single premiums then the nominee will receive 10 times the annualized premium, 105% of all premiums paid as on the date of demise of the policyholder, sum assured.
2. Maturity benefit: There isn’t a maturity benefit for this policy.
3. Life stage protection: This option is available when the policyholder has taken the Life option with an additional premium. This increases the sum assured cover, and reduces the additional cover, which later on can lead to reduction in future premiums.
4. Tax benefits: Avail of tax benefits under section 80C and 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act 1961
Thanks for NCS (Credit):-
Track: Killabyte – Wicked Ways (feat. Danyka Nadeau)
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Free Download / Stream: